## YGF Important Notice - Venue ##
Door Opens @ 11:00 am. Please bring your legal ID (driver license or passport) on the day of the event for identification verification.
## YGF Parking Information Update ##
Parking Garage is located on Grisby Rd. https://goo.gl/maps/PqwJP5Bgo182.
There will be volunteers stationed at the entrance to badge guests in.
Dear KSEA members and guests,
I am pleased to invite you to our 2018 Annual Young Generation Forum hosted by Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Houston, Korean-American Oil and Gas Engineers Association(KOEA) and Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association(KSEA) on Saturday, August 25. The 2018 Young Generation Forum will bring together over 200 young professionals and students from Greater Houston area and surrounding cities for a half-day seminar on career development, interview workshop, faculty hiring, and more. Please join us and RSVP by August 23, 2018. Please note that space is limited and no walk-ins will be accepted due to a security request from BP. Please bring your legal ID on the day of the event.
- Date and time: August 25, 2018 (Saturday) at 11:00 am
- Location: BP America Building (201 Helios Way, Houston, TX 77079)
- David O. Turner, President and CEO, Equipment Depot, Houston Business Journal 2018 Most Admired CEO Honoree and 2017 C-Suite Award Finalist
- Bob Russell, Global Logistics Sector Director at BP America, 10 years of Supply chain executive management, 20+ years with Big 5 consulting organization
- Career development, Job seeking strategy, Building a successful academic career and How to build your academic reputation
- 12:00 am - 5:30 pm: Main Program; Keynote and industry/academia/student sessions
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Social/happy hour